Marketing & Branding Consulting
Something terrible happens to your business when you don’t consistently connect with your customers.
If you’re ready to boost your business success, I’m here to partner with you to re-energize your sales by transforming your approach to marketing.
Together we’ll create marketing that makes you stand out from your competition, captures your customers’ attention and creates raving fans!
MARKETING BOOST –
This is for you if you are:
- A solo business owner or work in a field that is highly regulated
- Frustrated or overwhelmed
- Ready to focus on 1 short-term goal for some much-needed success
You will find out what it’s like to have an expert guide, resource and accountability partner to reach a short-term goal in this 3-week coaching program. Here’s what we will do together:
- Choose one thing you’re currently struggling with or have always wanted to do in your business – like to starting Facebook ads, a monthly newsletter, or getting ready for a special event, like an expo. You name it, we’ll focus on it.
- Follow a customized, step-by-step plan created for you. No guessing at what to do first, second or tenth. I’ll be your planner and guide!
- Complete the steps in your plan with the support, inspiration and guidance of an accountability partner who won’t let you fail or quit when things are frustrating. I’ll be there to help you get out of procrastination and into action so you can see results.
MARKETING POWER SESSION –
Perfect for businesses that:
- Have a marketing plan or marketing person
- Want expert guidance to reach the next level
This is a 2-hour session that will give you a:
- Big dose of inspiration and simple things to tweak for success
- Strategy you can continue to build on
- Action plan that maximizes your time, resources and energy
Having all of these things will save you money because you will be focused on the most important actions to move forward. These sessions are perfect when you want to jumpstart your marketing, plan for a big event, or tweak what you’re currently doing.
MARKETING CONSISTENCY PROGRAM
This is for you if you are a business owner who wants to:
- Create a marketing plan or tweak your current plan
- Start connecting with your customers more effectively and consistently with a custom, easy-to-do marketing schedule
- Save time, money and energy
- See results faster
This 90-day program will set you up for success with a strategic plan, accountability and lots of coaching to transform your marketing and get better results.
Review Current Marketing
We’ll review what you are currently doing, analyze some of the results and identify opportunities to increase your results.
We will determine the business goals that will drive the marketing actions for the next 90 days and for the year. Examples of goals: build your email list to 1,000 subscribers, book 4 new clients per quarter, increase income by 10% over last year, etc.
Brand Identity & Target Market
We will discuss what you want to be known for, who your ideal customer is and where to connect with them – in social media and in your community. This will make it easier to:
- Choose topics and create graphics for marketing
- Determine what events or activities might be the best fit for your business
Marketing Content Topic and Resource List
Eliminate the stress of deciding what to write about at the last minute! We will brainstorm ideas and resources you could use to create:
- Blogs and newsletters
- Helpful tips
- Presentations to use in meetings with potential clients
Create a 90-Day Marketing Action Calendar
We will use your goals and the Topic and Resource list to create calendar that will include:
- Monthly themes
- Target audiences
- Marketing vehicles to use: blog, social media, presentations, newsletter
- Marketing actions to take in the next seven days
Schedule Recurring Weekly Conference Call
During these 30-minute calls we will review:
- The past week’s efforts – what’s working, what’s not
- Discuss any obstacles, answer questions and brainstorm solutions to keep you on track to achieve your marketing and sales goals
- Tweak the weekly or monthly plan if needed